Camp Everton‎ > ‎

Cliff Cabin

The first structure to be built at Camp Everton was Cliff Cabin. The 11th Kitchener Rovers constructed the cabin in 1949. Later they added the area where the main entrance and wood stove are now located. The 11th Kitchener alumni continue to be very active in maintaining this cabin having recently put in a skylight, put on new roofing, a new deck and, a new door.

 This facility is great for smaller groups. It has bunk facilities for 12 campers, a wood burning stove and a kitchen/dining area.   

 See photos of Cliff Cabin 

Comments